Although I personally blog for reasons other than being awarded, I truly appreciate being noticed. Recently, I received a Blogger Recognition Award by Su and I’d like to express (again) my gratitude! Check out her witty blog!
What I love about this program though is how it serves as a great way for bloggers to interact and to be more involved in the community.
And in the spirit of participation, I’m sharing the rules of the program to hopefully continue such beautiful chain!
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Write a post and give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Let the nominees know you have nominated them and provide a link to the nomination details.
MY BLOG — HOW IT CAME ABOUT
I started blogging when I realized I wanted to share some of my thoughts. I find it interesting reading other people’s stories. So with writing, I’m also hoping I’m able to impart joy and hopefully inspiration to readers.
ADVICE FOR OTHER BLOGGERS
Don’t stop. This may be difficult if you’re not a full time blogger like I am. But the more you engage yourself to your blog, the more it feels fulfilling. Being appreciated for what you do is just a bonus.
OTHER BLOGS WORTHY OF THIS AWARD
I’m short of a few blogs to recommend but these ones are really really worth checking out!
PS: I honestly don’t know if there’s an official badge for this.